Make a Booking
***If you are experiencing chest pain, please call 000 for ambulance attendance.***
Make an appointment
Currently taking new patients - appointments available Saturday mornings.
To make an appointment please call (08) 8276 5055
It is preferable for you to make an appointment; however, walk in appointments may be accommodated in an emergency.
Guide to making appointments
- General Appointments: 15 minutes
- Multiple Issues: 30 minutes
- Medical Certificates: 15 minutes
- Childhood Immunisations: 30 minutes
- Vehicle Licence Certificate of Fitness: 30 minutes
- Cervical Screening (previously known as pap smear): 30 minutes
- Travel Advice and Vaccinations: 30 minutes
- Medical Forms (Centrelink or insurance): 30 minutes
- Mental Health Issues: 30–45 minutes
For other appointments including:
- Asthma review
- Care plans
- Childhood immunisations
- Diabetes review
- Flu clinics
- Health assessments
- Interpreter/communication aid assisted
- Minor surgery
- Contraceptive implants
- Shared care obstetrics
- Advanced Skin Cancer Clinic
- Weight Managament
- Travel medication
Please phone the clinic on (08) 8276 5055 and book directly as these appointments often involve a nurse and/or doctor and require different lengths of time. Skin cancer clinic appointments can also be made online at the Molechecks Australia Website or phone (08) 8277 6457.
After Hours Medical Care/Home Visits
Home visits from one of our doctors with current patients may be possible in exceptionally high need circumstances; however this service is not offered by all doctors at the clinic. To enquire about a home visit call (08) 8276 5055 .
Cancelling your appointment
Failure to attend scheduled appointments may result in being charged a non-attendance fee of $55. This fee will need to be paid before any future appointments can be made. This fee is not claimable on Medicare.